//Here It Goes
Anyoonghaseyo!
Thursday, April 19, 2012 @ 11:50 PM | 0 Comment [s]


    Holaaa :D wowww soooo naiseeeee la NINA! :p thanks btw. And and and, sorry menyusahkan hang -,-' thehe. Oh ya, tau dak semalam bebai dengan semua orang. Rasa macam takmau kawan =_= jangan duk mai tunjuk muka hampa depan aku *habis gengste la ni?* cehh. Haha just ignore me -,- aku memang macam tu. Suka bebai -_- pastu reja nak marah *Do you dare to be my boyfriend? -,- I don't think so hahaha* Okay actually, aku rasa bersalah sangat Y_Y




     That day, masa depa buat alarm kebakaran dekat sekolah tu. (5 tahun sekolah tu, 5 tahun tengok benda yang sama) So I rasa dah boleh hafal aktiviti depa -_- kihkih. Aku duk dekat belakang dengan Nell, Nayli. Pastu nell la cerita, it's 'bout my junior. I've never meet her. As nelly said, she's 14. And suffering leukemia. She knows she won't be long. And, she told her friends everyday, dia teringin sangat nak cakap dengan kak anis, before she go. That was her last wish. I'm like, speechless. Fall silent. I'd never knew her. My eyes watering. I mean, there's no one told me 'bout this. I  then tried to find her, everyday. But hopeless. I wanna talk to her, before it's too late. Seriously, I'm not a  senior who really cares 'bout their juniors. Terserempak, senyum, thats all. But for a junior like her, she's only 14 guys! Other children on that age were running everywhere, playing anything. :') 


















  


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud