//Here It Goes
I thought
Sunday, September 11, 2011 @ 4:13 AM | 0 Comment [s]


There's no perfection in LOVE. You know why? Cause Man never know what they have and woman, they never know what they want. Idk it just cross on my mind. But still, there is a happiness through their smile. -Showing that "Hey man, I'm alright. I can survive without you" . Yet, the one who can make her smile is still you. See? Even our love is not perfect, but still she/he is the one who can cherish all your life. :) And you, with or without me, I know you can move on. You'll still be the one who can make me smile like thisss C:
 A fairy tale doesn't always has a happy ending. You know that. 






Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud