//Here It Goes
Maybe,
Thursday, July 7, 2011 @ 8:01 PM | 0 Comment [s]



Rindu. Heh, maybe no one care, whatever you do, whenever you are. But not me. I care! and I'll always care. But you never understand. You promised me once, and for God sake, I trust you more than anyone. But then you did it again. Did you know, what I feel that day? I feels like, God, I'm sorry, I cannot look after him as I promised to You everyday. I failed :( He never know how much I care to him. Never.


Dear,
 you never know how much someone cares 'bout you, until there's no one ever care 'bout you. Maybe there's someone can make you stop from those things, the one that you love. And I know it wasn't me. B, be the best person :D Eventhough we are far away, but I always feel close to you. Take Care. :'>


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud