//Here It Goes
Face it now babe :'D
Saturday, July 30, 2011 @ 7:55 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Nobody knows it's empty,
this smile that I wear, ;)
the real 1 is left in the past,
because you have left me there.

Nobody knows I'm crying,
they won't even see my tears, :D
when they thinks that I'm laughing, xD
I still wishing you were here. :')

Nobody knows it's painful,
they think that I'm strong! >.<
they say that this won't kill me, >o<
but I wonder if they were wrong. :'D

Nobody knows I need you,
they say I can do it on my own, :D
but they don't know I'm crying, C':
when I'm all alone..

adios :'D


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud