//Here It Goes
Friday, June 3, 2011 @ 5:24 AM | 0 Comment [s]




Lama tak update blog :D last post tudiaaaaa nala tok naduk nuh, haha. So many things happens and and I never get a time to post all those things :D lagipun, aku yg malas nak onlineeee :P okey, Motif pertama: I’m not a fighter. I usually smile then go into my room and cry my eyes out. Bergaduh dengan family, biasalah. Motif kedua: Aku pun ada sabaq jugak naa. It just, haaaaaaaaaaa. AKU PENAT DENGAN HANG! serious.if you cannot accept the way I am, I'm sorry. I'm not that perfect. Motif ketiga: He's back! I know I'm gonna hurt when I see both of you with another girl , but it is worth than to see one of you hurts. :) p laaaa, cari yang baruu. thats the only way. Anywayy, 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud