//Here It Goes
Fate?
Monday, June 20, 2011 @ 9:22 AM | 0 Comment [s]



What comes around, goes around. Again. and again. Motif; rasa macam benda yg sama nak jadi balik. Kan? I mean, yess,  Those things. And I know, fate doesn’t ask you what you want. Fate knows what’s best even if you don’t. 


aku rasa takut, serious. :( tolongg la, aku takut jadi mcam dulu balik. When you are with them back, and you leave me, again, for the 4th times.  Sebab aku tau aku tkboleh tahan semua tu. I'm not that strong :( I'm not. I pretend not to cry , not to care, - eventhough I was like --> er hg suka dia ka? *dupdapdupdap
Allah haii, sudah laa. Aku beletiaq lagu ni pun bukan boleh buat apa. Suka dia, takpalah. Go go! aku sokong dari belakang :'D Anyway, hampa dua pun sweet :D *tgh dok bayang, jgn dok kata apa la. daya imaginasi aku sgt tinggi*




And, er FN,
The past is there to look back at our mistakes,
Trust me,





Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud