//Here It Goes
Patutlahhh!
Friday, May 6, 2011 @ 3:15 AM | 0 Comment [s]






Baru teringat! Tulahh, cakap pasai bday abah =,= baru nak recall segala bagai. Haaa, patutlahh hang tak reply msj semalam, bukan tak reply, macam sibuk sikit. I thought you were so busy last night, And that's why I'd pretend to be slept, so that I won't disturb you with the msg. Thsssssilaaaap kesimpulan. Nvmind. It just, I don't mind. You were on the phone with her the whole night, isn't? hehe. Go on lah. I know as long as you are happy, I can get through all this :D I know you'll go, and so I can't ask you to stay, C: it's too much to ask.





p/s: hey! Look up at the sky and you’ll see me there! 
:D


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud