//Here It Goes
Oh? Hai ! :D
Thursday, March 31, 2011 @ 7:10 AM | 0 Comment [s]




Okaaaaay, Hai lagi, :) dua hari ha takonlinee. Demam. Ni pun dok srutt sreett lagi. Muka pura pura takberdaya. Er, sat tengah berduka cita ni T-T oh hooo. Boleh dak nak tanya? :) Kenapa tipu aku? Maaf lah kalau salah tafsir, tapi tapi, pheww I can feel it. I don’t know why I keep on loving you despite the fact that I’ll get hurt again just like before. I never learn cause I don’t want to. I never intended to be the most important person in your life, that’s just too much to ask. But I do hope that I’d cross your mind and you’d smile. :D 









*I'll bet she beautiful, that girl you'd talk about :'D


 


Older Post | Newer Post
Disclaimer, ME!

welcome! please be nice. no spammings, rude talks and childish acts. do follow if you're interested. :) thankyou!

FOLLOW! :)
Go Elsewhere

Diary Boss Creditos


ShoutOutLoud